HOMEteam - HOMEBUYING SEMINAR
@ 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Concord, NH. This program reviews the Nine Steps to Home Ownership and gives people the tools and resources they need to understand and make good financial decisions at every stage of the process. Speakers from both the financial and real estate fields will share their expertise on how to buy a home.
The 9 Steps to Home Ownership:
- Pros and Cons of purchasing a home
- How much can you afford? - 4 C's, Capital, Credit, Capacity, Collateral
- Get pre-approved for a loan by a lender
- What kind of home do you need and want
- Begin looking for a house
- Sign an offer to purchase
- Get a professional inspection
- Apply for a mortgage
- Close your loan
If you have been thinking about buying a home and are not sure where to begin, join us for the next Home Buyer Seminar. Home Buyer Seminars are offered on Saturdays. $69.00 fee per household includes:
- “Realizing the American Dream”: A complete manual detailing how to buy your home.
- One-on-One Counseling: A certified counselor will assess your situation and help develop a road map to purchase your home. (Available following successful completion of the course.)
- Credit Report: Included at your one-on-one counseling appointment.
- Pizza Lunch: Included at this class.
For More Information Call 603-626-4663