THE HOUSING PARTNERSHIP - HOME BUYER SEMINAR
@ 9 AM-4:30 PM
Dover, NH - This one day workshop will provide the tools to navigate you through the homebuying process. Professionals from several fields will educate you on the 9 Steps to Homeownership:
- Pros and Cons of purchasing a home
- How much can you afford? - 4 C's, Capital, Credit, Capacity, Collateral
- Get pre-approved for a loan by a lender
- What kind of home do you need and want
- Begin looking for a house
- Sign an offer to purchase
- Get a professional inspection
- Apply for a mortgage
- Close your loan
Upon completion of this seminar you will have an opportunity to schedule an appointment with a certified counselor to further discuss and personalize your homebuying needs.
This is a FREE seminar with limited seating. For more information please contact Renee at 603-766-3129.
For More Information Call 603-766-3129
This is a one day seminar. Seating is limited. Please call 603-766-3129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details and to register.
Please provide telephone number when making a reservation.