Webinar - SECRETS OF HOMEBUYING presented by AHEAD
@ 8 AM-4 PM
ONLINE CLASS. This workshop will span two evenings—Wednesday August 5th, and Thursday August 6th, each night from 5pm to 8pm. We will be shutting off registration for this workshop on July 29th, as we need time to mail participants a folder containing course materials. We are creating this workshop to be as interactive as possible with participants and our presenters. You must be logged on for the entirety of this workshop in order to obtain a completion certificate.
This program reviews the Nine Steps to Home Ownership and gives people the tools and resources they need to understand and make good financial decisions at every stage of the process. Speakers from both the financial and real estate fields will share their expertise on how to buy a home.
The 9 Steps to Home Ownership:
- Pros and Cons of purchasing a home
- How much can you afford? - 4 C's, Capital, Credit, Capacity, Collateral
- Finding a lender and real estate agent
- What kind of home do you need and want
- Begin looking for a house
- Sign an offer to purchase
- Get a professional inspection
- Apply for a mortgage
- Close your loan
If you have been thinking about buying a home and are not sure where to begin, join us for the next Home Buyer Seminar. Home Buyer Seminars are offered on Saturdays. $49.00 fee per household includes:
- “Realizing the American Dream”: A complete manual detailing how to buy your home.
- One-on-One Counseling: A certified counselor will assess your situation and help develop a road map to purchase your home. (Available following successful completion of the course.)
- Credit Report: Included at your one-on-one counseling appointment.
- Lunch included: Included at this class.
For More Information Call 603-444-1377
Seating is limited, so call now!