Resources for Real Estate Professionals
Programs to help your buyer purchase their dream home
New Hampshire Housing offers a number of special programs to help buyers purchase their dream home.
Our programs include:
- Money for down payment and closing costs
- Money to rehab their dream home
- Conventional financing with discounted mortgage insurance
- Conventional financing with NO mortgage insurance requirements
- Homebuyer Tax Credit program, which can provide up to $2,000 in reduce federal tax liability each year.
- Homebuyer education courses, both online and classroom
Fact sheets about our programs you can share with your buyer:
- Home Flex – Provides for up to 3% in cash to help with downpayment and closing costs
- Home Preferred – Provides 3% downpayment conventional financing with low, discounted mortgage insurance options
- Home Preferred Manufactured Housing ROCs - 5% downpayment conventional financing in approved Resident-Owned Communities
- Homebuyer Tax Credit programs – Decreases the buyer’s federal income taxes for the life of the mortgage
You can contact us if you have any questions about our programs, participating lender network, or homebuyer education opportunities.
Interested in a personalized training session for your staff? Click here.